Lash lift kits are tools and products to boost your eyelashes. The kit contains silicone rods, a lash lifting tool, keratin lash lift solution, lash perm solution and more. Each item in the kit is essential for providing safe and effective results. This article has listed out some must-have items from your lash lift kit:
Silicone rods hold the lashes in place for the lash perm. You can reuse these, but they must be cleaned thoroughly between uses. Otherwise, bacteria will build up and irritate your eye area. It’s okay if they get dirty because they’re easy to clean (wash them with soap and water), but you should never use them more than once or twice before discarding them. Try looking for silicone rods that are reusable and easy to clean versus ones that aren’t reusable at all!
Lash Lift Glue
- You must clean your lashes before applying glue to them. The glue will stick better to a clean lash.
- Apply a thin layer of lash glue to the base of each lash, pressing firmly onto your skin as you go along. Wait 30 seconds before applying any more lashes, and make sure they are pressed down tightly against your skin, or they may not hold properly when you take them off.
Lash Lifting Tool
The best lash lifting kit will include a lash lifting tool. This tool is used to lift the lashes and create a curl. It’s also used to hold the lashes up during the process, so you don’t have to worry about them falling under their weight.
You can find a lash lifting tool in most lash lift kits, but if you want one for yourself, here are some things you should know about them:
- A good quality silicone tip allows precise control over where you place your grip on your client’s eyelid and lashes. This makes it easy to keep everything safe while doing your job safely!
Keratin Lash Lift Solution
Keratin Lash Lift Solution is a natural, non-irritating solution that lifts and curls your lashes with the help of keratin protein. Keratin Lash Lift Solution can also be used as an eyeliner base to create a smooth base for your eyeshadow application. If you’re looking for a more dramatic lift, opt for this product versus other lash lift products on the market!
Lash Perm Solution
You can use a lash perm solution to perm your eyelashes. This process is very similar to hair perming because the product will make the lashes curl and hold their shape after treatment. To get the best result from this product, do not apply too much of it on your lashes so that they would not stick together in clumps or break off easily when dried up.
Eye Pads/Lift Patches
Eye pads/lift patches achieve a more extended, thicker lash look. They contain fillers and other ingredients that help plump lashes while being lifted. Most kits usually have two layers of eye pads for each eye. Using them correctly is essential so you don’t accidentally poke your eye or cause any damage.
- First, place the pad over your upper lash line on the outside corner of your eye (closest to your nose)
- Hold the pad in place with one hand while you gently pull out any excess product with a clean spoolie brush or mascara wand with the other hand
- Repeat this step on both sides of both eyes
A lash lift kit can be a fun and creative way to experiment with your look. This article has helped you find great products and see what’s available today.